Hold the moon in your hands with this beautiful luminous moon lamp! Stunning for photography, a beautiful night light or a soft lamp for any room.
Light up your living space with this classy, unique item! Choose from our 2 or 16 light options. Our Moon lamps come with built-in batteries, allowing for a wireless, fun, carefree experience!
Capture your favorite moments and enjoy this luminous moon lamp cordlessly. Chargeable via included USB cable. Wooden stand is also included.
The luminous effect creates a 3D shape that transmits an exquisite effect. Perfect to add something special to any space from an office, living room, bedroom, or even an outdoor campsite! A great a gift for family and friends.
Each moon shape is 3D-printed to create a seamless design. The lamp is created from non-toxic, environmentally friendly FDA approved PLA.
We use state-of-the-art technology and NASA's satellite images to create these luminous moon lamps!
Each moon is 3D-printed over a 26+hour process that gives the lamp a realistic representation of the moon's craters and mountains.
How to Use:
- Use the controller to turn on/off the light and change colors. With 2-color Moons, tap moon to change color and/or adjust brightness.
- Long press the brightness controller button to adjust the brightness.
- Insert the USB connector into the metal ring at the bottom of the moon lamp to charge. The red light is always on during the charging.
- The red light will automatically turn off when fully charged.
- Enjoy your beautiful new lamp!
2 colors: Touch moon for 2-3 seconds to adjust the brightness
16 colors: Adjust brightness via remote control
- 1 x Round Moon Lamp (3D-printed with Built-in battery)
- 1 x Wooden Moon Stand
- 1 x USB Power Cable
- 1 x Remote Control (**included with 16-color lamp only)
- 1 x Instruction Manual
Light source: LED (warm light. white light and 16 additional colors)
Material: PLA (eco-friendly materials)
Production process: 3D printing
Battery: Built-in & included
Dimensions: Small (4.7 in), Medium (5.9 in), Large (7.9 in)
Working time: Approximately 8-10 hours (depending on brightness level)
Power supply: USB DC 5V 1A